- » Focus and Scope
- » Section Policies
- » Publication Frequency
- » Publication ethics and malpractice statement
- » How To Register
- » Abstracting And Indexing
Focus and Scope
MP receives manuscripts encompass a broad range of research topics in animal genetics, animal nutrition, animal physiology, socio-economic, animal products, and policy. Media Peternakan is a scientific journal covering animal science aspects published since 1967, and until now is consistently published three times a year in April, August, and December. MP is a peer reviewed journal which is registered in Crossref, DOAJ, CABI, EBSCO, and Google Scholar.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Published three times a year: April, August and December
Publication ethics and malpractice statement
How To Register
- Author should register through the following address: http://medpet.journal.ipb.ac.id/index.php/mediapeternakan/user/register
- Author should fulfill the form, especially on the star mark. On the Confirmation Register section, please give your selection as author, reviewer, or both of them. After all the form was filled, click on "Register" to process the registration.
- Please go to User Home and select your role as Author. In Active Submission, click on "Click here: to go to step one of the five-step submission process".
- These are the five-step submission process:
- Step 1. Starting the Submission On the Journal Section, select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Articles. Author has to check-mark on the submission checklists. Author is able to give brief information to Editor about the submitted manuscript on the Comment form. Please click on the "Save and continue" button to go to the further step.
- Step 2. Entering the Submission's Metadata.
Author should enter metadata of all authors engaged in the writing process. The information of manuscript title, abstract, and keywords must be filled in the textbox.
- Step 3. Uploading the Submission
To upload manuscript to this journal, author should click Browse to find the manuscript file on the hard drive. Choose the file and click Upload button. Once the submission is uploaded, click Save and Continue on the bottom of this page.
- Step 4. Uploading Supplementary Files
The supplementary file should be uploaded is form A, consisting of Statement of Originality and Copyright Release Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the file, click on Upload button, and click on Save and Continue.
- Step 5. Confirming the Submission
Author has to check that all documents are complete. To submit the manuscript to MEDIA PETERNAKAN, click Finish Submission button. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission's progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
Abstracting And Indexing
Media Peternakan has been registered in:
Google Scholar (http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=hHx5q8gAAAAJ&hl=en)Academic Journal Database (http://journaldatabase.org/journal/issn0126-0472)