Already have a Username/Password for MEDIA PETERNAKAN - Journal of Animal Science and Technology?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from Media Peternakan. The statement must be stated in a state-ment of originality and copyright release form (Form A).
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics which have not conflict with bioethical research.
- Manuscripts encompass a broad range of research topics in animal genetics, animal nutrition, animal physiology, socio economic, animal products, and policy.
- The journal is published 3 (three) times a year, i.e. April, August, and December.
- Manuscripts are written in English and use standard scientific usage.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format, except for Graphs using Microsoft Excel pro-gram and Figures using JPEG or PDF format.
- Manuscripts should be typed using Times New Roman fonts at 12 points.
- Manuscripts should be typed double-spaced except for Title, Tables, Title of Graphs/Figures, and appen-dix typed single-spaced. Manuscripts are prepared in A4 paper, margins on all four sides are 3 cm, and total number of pages is 12-20.
- Tables, Graphs, and Figures should be placed after the References of the manuscript.
- Use page numbers and line numbers.
- Manuscripts content should be arranged as the following order: Title, Name of the author(s) and their institutions, Abstract, Introduction, Methods (for Socio-Economic), Materials and Methods (for non Socio-Economic), Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment (if any), References.
For full Instruction, download the file at the link above...
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Articles must be original and have not been published previously in any scientific journal.
Articles published in Media Peternakan encompass a broad range of research topics in animal production including genetics, nutrition, physiology, socio-economic, animal products processing, and government policy.
Articles are written in English or Bahasa Indonesia in Microsoft Word format.
Authors should prepare manuscripts according to the guidelines of Media Peternakan.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.