>> Download Form A <<
INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS OF MEDIA PETERNAKAN
(Revised edition 2016)
- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from Media Peternakan. The statement must be stated in a statement of originality and copyright release form (Form A).
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics which have not conflict with bioethical research.
- Manuscripts encompass a broad range of research topics in tropical animal sciences: breeding and genetics, reproduction and physiology, nutrition, feed sciences, agrostology, animal products, biotechnology, behaviour, welfare, health, livestock farming system, socio-economic, and policy.
- The journal is published 3 (three) times a year, i.e. April, August, and December.
- Manuscripts are written in English and use standard scientific usage.
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format, except for Graphs using Microsoft Excel program and Figures using JPEG or PDF format.
- Manuscripts should be typed using Times New Roman fonts at 12 points.
- Manuscripts should be typed double-spaced except for Title, Tables, Title of Graphs/Figures, and appendix typed single-spaced. Manuscripts are prepared in A4 paper, margins on all four sides are 3 cm, and total number of pages is 12-20.
- Tables, Graphs, and Figures should be placed after the References of the manuscript.
- Use page numbers and line numbers.
- Manuscripts content should be arranged as the following order: Title, Name of the author(s) and their institutions, Abstract, Introduction, Methods (for Socio-Economic), Materials and Methods (for non Socio-Economic), Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment (if any), References.
- Manuscripts and Form A should be submitted electronically through online system: http://medpet.journal.ipb.ac.id/
Authors are unable to submit electronically could send the files to email:
For full Instruction, download file at this link.