Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
A research article is a complete study of a research activity or part of a research with a complete study of the topic. The article must meet scientific principles, including experimental design and adequate statistical analysis. The study must meet the bioethical aspects of research. Meta-analytical studies and epidemiological studies are included in the category of research articles.
A review article is a literature review that is comprehensive, critical-analytical, provides current information on a topic, or contains forward-looking views on a problem. The review article must provide the latest information from previous studies, convey the author's analysis and critical study of the collection of facts or data, and conclude it into an acceptable view or one that will be used for future development.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.